2014 July 14 - Youth Meeting
Monday, July 14, 2014 - 7:00pm through Wednesday, July 16, 2014 - 7:00pm
This camp is a ministry of Parkwood Baptist Church and is under the direction of the Pastor, Dr. Stan Wardlaw.
- King James Version Only!
- Not Calvinist!
- Pre-Tribulation Rapture!
- Supper will be served at 6:00 PM Monday, July 14th.
- Worship service will begin at 7:00 PM in the sanctuary.
- After the worship service, we will have a time of fellowship in the fellowship hall. You may have all the ice cream and candy you want!
- After the fellowship time, boys will stay in the fellowship hall and girls will go to the basement of the church to sleep. Everyone will sleep on blow-up mattresses or mats.
- Breakfast will be from 8:00 AM – 9:30 AM.
- Bible Study will start at 10:00 AM on Tuesday, July 15th.
- Services will be held all day with breaks for lunch and supper.
- After the worship services that evening, we will have another fellowship time, all the candy and ice cream you want AGAIN!
- After the fellowship, boys will stay in the fellowship hall and the girls will go to the basement of the church to sleep.
- Wednesday will be the same schedule as Tuesday.
- After the evening worship service Wednesday, everyone will be dismissed. No overnight stays on Wednesday night unless specifically arranged with the Pastor.
All services are under the direction of the Pastor. No CDs, pamphlets, etc are to be given out unless approved by the Pastor.
- All girls and ladies are required to wear dresses or skirts at all times.
- Boys and men are to wear collared shirts and long pants.
- NO SHORTS ALLOWED!
ABSOLUTELY NO HORSEPLAY AT ANYTIME WILL BE ALLOWED.
If you need to contact a young person staying on the grounds for an emergency, please call the Pastor at 864-630-7899.
For any camp information, please contact the Pastor.
For a child that has special needs, please let us know in advance. We would also need to know about any medical conditions ahead of time. Please call the Pastor in advance if any of these situations apply to your child.
We would love the privilege to share Jesus Christ with your child. We will preach to them and teach them from the King James Bible. We will do our best to lead them to an encounter with a Holy God.